All conference participants are recommended to register online using the Online Registration Form.
Registration deadline for Full/Short Papers: November 04, 2017
Registration deadline for Poster/Demo/PhD Symposium: November 16, 2017
*** Maximum of 2 Posters are permitted Per Poster Registration.
For making payment towards applicable charges the following modes of payment are available. Please note that all Indian delegates are requested to pay in INR (Indian rupees) only, and all other delegates are requested to pay in US Dollars.
1. By Demand draft (For all Indian delegates)
The Demand draft should be drawn in favor of "IST EVENTS" payable at "Chennai". Behind the demand draft please mention your name, Institution Name, Event: Tutorial / Conference. The demand draft should reach the following address.
"The Conference Chair - ICIIT 2017"
Departement of Information Science and Technology
CEG Campus, Anna University, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Chennai 600 025, Tamil Nadu, India.
2. NEFT transfer (For delegates from INDIA)
Delegates from INDIA can make payment by NEFT / Bank transfer using the bank details:
- Please ensure that “receiver details” are properly entered and also mention your name in remarks while transferring the amount by NEFT / Bank transfer. This will help us in easy identification of the depositor.
- If you are making the payment on behalf of somebody please mention that clearly.
- A soft copy of NEFT payment report generated may be attached while registering using Online Registration. This is mandatory.
3. Wire Transfer (For International delegates)
All the International delegates outside INDIA can make payment by WIRE Transfer using the bank details:
For Wire transfer, please note the following:
While making Wire transfer, delegate should clearly mention his/her name in the "Narration" or "Reference Remarks". Also, a scanned copy of Wire transfer report received from bank may be attached while registering using Online Registration.
||State Bank of India
||Anna University, Chennai
- To be published in the ICIIT 2017 Conference Proceedings, a minimum of one author from each accepted paper MUST register for the conference at the full rate (Regular/Student) and the paper MUST be presented at the conference.
- At least one presenter per accepted poster/demo must register for the conference.
- A valid student ID is required at the registration desk to check the eligibility for student-rate registration.